Requirements Office 365
- Windows: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- macOS: Intel processor
- Windows: 4GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- macOS: 4 GB RAM
- Windows: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- macOS: 10 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or APFS)
- Windows: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Windows: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- macOS: No graphics requirements
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
- macOS: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.