How to install
Windows Server 2012
Please follow the installation steps in the order:
1. If you already have an (installed) Windows Server 2012 version as a download or on USB / DVD, first try to activate this version with our product key. Please make sure that your Windows version matches the Windows version of the product key. Otherwise, or in case the installation does not work, please proceed with item 2.
2. Download your windows server version from the following link:
Select the required version under “Windows Server 2016”. The ISO file is the version for a permanent installation on a PC.
3. Burn the ISO file to DVD.
4. Start the installation of your PC from the DVD.
5. The provided Microsoft download page includes a 180 day trial version. To convert to a full version, run the cmd / Powershell command as administrator:
Dism /online /Set-Edition:ServerStandard /AcceptEula /ProductKey: XXXXXXXXXX- XXXXX- XXXXX- XXXXX (Instead of the X, please enter the product key)
We wish you a successful installation.
If you still have problems or questions about the installation, please contact our customer service at any time. We will help you as soon as possible.